Do you ever wish you could squeeze more hours out of the day? Time pressure is one of the principal causes of stress, and John offers a variety of modules to address these issues. Typically the course would cover:
- Warning signs of workplace stress
- Optimum stress levels - rust out versus burn out
- Looking after your physiology
- Time thieves and how to deal with them
- Time audits - where do the hours go?
- Anti-procrastination measures
- Setting yourself objectives for medium to long-term plans, and how not to get blown off course
- Priorities - what's really important and what's not
- Meetings - how to save masses of time by running them properly
Most Managers could benefit from this course. Managers will learn how to manage their time effectively and to reduce the stress that time pressure causes.
For your organisation, the course aims to improve efficiency and to reduce time wasted unnecessarily, perhaps even removing time lost through stress based illness.
"The session was really good and enjoyable, just perfect."
"The presenter was really good and had a good sense of humour. I thoroughly enjoyed it."
"He made the session fun."